It was a lot more exhausting than I imagined due to all the weight we had to carry (tank, weights). But, it was exciting and we all loved our instructor, who was enthusiastic and made even the tediousness of practicing skills over and over an enjoyable event.
Okinawa is the perfect location to become a scuba diver. There is so much to see! While we had to practice our skills during our open water sessions, I really enjoyed seeing all the fish and a few sea snakes (Okay, not really happy to see them). We cannot wait to get into the water and enjoy all the natural wonders. Once I get used to dealing with the compass and gauges I hope to get a camera so that I can take pics and share the interesting sea creatures with you.
John and Pauly gear-up!


That's so wild! What a great family project.
ReplyDelete